Download IFU pdf
IFU LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS
Dansk oversættelse - Danish
Nederlandse vertaling - Dutch
Suomenkielinen käännösv - Finnish
Traduction française - French
Deutsche Übersetzung - German
Ελληνικ? μετ?φραση - Greek
Traduzione italiana - Italian
Norsk oversettelse - Norwegian
Polskie tlumaczenie - Polish
Tradução portuguesa - Portuguese
Traducere româna - Romanian
Traducción Española - Spanish
Svensk översättning - Swedish
Türkçe Çeviri - Turkish
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided for in relevant copyright law.
Table Width Extension, 15 x 8 (38 cm x 20 cm) 800-0079
Table Width Extension, 15 x 8 (EU) (38 cm x 20 cm) 800-0079 -EU
Table Width Extension Pad, 15 x 8 (38 cm x 20 cm) 508-0114
Device Initial Release: 12/27/2007
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free ( 888 ) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Attaching to Surgical Table
Become familiar with features of patient positioning device before use with patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Detaching from Surgical Table
- Attach Simple Clamp P/N 800-0228 (sold separately) onto side rail
- nsert mounting post into clamp
- Turn handle clockwise to tighten the clamp
- Turn clamp handle counterclockwise to loosen
- Remove from clamp
Device Dimensions (maximum)
Intended use is to extend width of surgical table.
- Length: 15” +/- 0.5” (38 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 8” +/- 0.5” (20 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Depth: 8” +/- 0.5” (20 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Device Weight: 4 lbs. +/- 0.5 lbs. (1.8 kg +/- .22 kg)
- Single-person installation
Table Width Extensions are surgical table extensions that attach to surgical table side rails.
Replacement Pad: Table Width Extension Pad, 15 x 8 (38 cm x 20 cm) 508-0114
Other required product for use:
800-0228 Simple Clamp (sold separately)
US: 0.374” x 1.122” (9.5 mm x 28.5 mm) PN# 800-0228
Denyer: 0.236” x 1.496” (6 mm x 38 mm) PN# 800-0228-DEN
Europe: 0.394” x 0.984” (10 mm x 25 mm ) PN# 800-0228-EU
Eschmann (UK): 0.236” x 1.260” (6 mm x 32 mm) PN# 800-0228-UK
Japan: 0.354” x 1.260” (9 mm x 32 mm ) PN# 800-0228-JPN
Swiss: 0.394” x 1.181” (10 mm x 30 mm ) PN# 800-0228-SWISS
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 500 lb. (227 kg) proportional patient load (6'4" (193 cm) tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- CE marked medical device according to MDR (EU) 2017/745
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
WARNING! Maximum load should not exceed appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 500 lbs. (227 kg). Use care with low-maximum load capacity surgical tables that accessory rails are not overloaded.
WARNING! Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Strictly follow Instructions for Use with your surgical table system.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Adhere to standards for blood-borne pathogens from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Use recommended protective clothing, gloves, masks and eye protection to clean accessory.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
IFU-800-0077_0079_ 0081 REV 3.06
Basic UDI-DI: 081005737F0003KK
Latest Revision: 7/28/2021
To View Available Translations
Go to schuremed.com, select product, scroll down and click on “Instructions for Use”.