All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided for in relevant copyright laws.
Table Width Extender, Large
800-0077 (20"L x 4"W)
800-0077-EU (20"L x 4"W)
Initial Release: 12/27/2007
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Attaching to Surgical Table
Become familiar with features of patient positioning device before use with patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Detaching from Surgical Table
- Insert mounting post into socket
- Turn handle clockwise to tighten socket
- Turn socket handle counterclockwise to loosen
- Remove from socket
Intended use is to extend width of surgical table.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
Length: 20” +/- 0.5”
Width: 4” +/- 0.5”
Depth: 8” +/- 0.5” (with pad)
Device Weight: 4.5 +/- 0.5 lbs
TABLE WIDTH EXTENDERS are surgical table extensions that attach to surgical table side rails.
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 500 lb proportional patient load (6'4" tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4 °F to +86 °F
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
WARNING! Maximum load should not exceed appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 500 lbs. Use care with low-maximum load capacity surgical tables that accessory rails are not overloaded. Strictly follow instructions for use for your Operating Table system.
Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Strictly follow instructions for use for your surgical table system.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedure.
Adhere to standards for blood-borne pathogens from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Use recommended protective clothing, gloves, masks and eye protection to clean accessory.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry
IFU-800-0077 Rev. 3.00