Download IFU pdf
SpringLoc Clamp 800-0338
SpringLoc Clamp (EU) 800-0338-EU
SpringLoc Clamp (JPN) 800-0338-JPN
SpringLoc Clamp (SWISS) 800-0338-SWISS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Intended use is to hold operating room accessories on surgical table. Clamp is primarily used together with our Great White Stirrups. The intended users of this device are medical professionals within hospitals and surgery centers.
Become familiar with the features of patient positioning device before use with a patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
SpringLoc Clamp is spring-loaded and attaches anywhere along surgical table’s side rail. Accepts 1” x 1/4” (2.5 cm x .64 cm) flat bar mounting post. Holds all accessories in vertical position.
Attaching to Side Rail
Detaching from Side Rail
- Place clamp on rail so flat bottom is in down position
- Push clamp down on rail until springs click
- Secure clamp by turning handle clockwise to locked position
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Unlock clamp by turning handle counterclockwise and remove accessory
- Slide clamp away from standoffs, then push top of clamp down with thumb until it clicks, then grab handle and lift clamp from side rail
- Length: 3” +/- 0.5” (8 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 2.5” +/- 0.5” (6 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Depth: 2.25”+/- 0.5” (6 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Handle Collapsed: 5.5” +/- 0.5” (14 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Handle Extended: 5.5” +/- 0.5” (14 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Device Weight: 0.5 +/- 0.5 lbs. (.22 kg +/- .22 kg)
- Attaches to surgical table anywhere on rail
- Single-person installation
SpringLoc Clamp is a surgical table clamp that attaches to surgical table side rails. Clamp is primarily used in conjunction with our Great White Stirrups.
See side rail dimensions below.
- US: 0.374” x 1.122” (9.5 mm x 28.5 mm) PN# 800-0338
- Europe: 0.394” x 0.984” (10 mm x 25 mm ) PN# 800-0338-EU
- Japan: 0.354” x 1.260” (9 mm x 32 mm ) PN# 800-0338-JPN
- Swiss: 0.394” x 1.181” (10 mm x 30 mm ) PN# 800-0338-SWISS
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 1,000 lb. (454 kg) proportional patient load (6’4” (193 cm) tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- CE marked medical device according to MDR (EU) 2017/745
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between -4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
PRODUCT USE WARNINGS
Maximum load should not exceed appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 1,000 lbs. (454 kg). Use care with low-maximum load capacity surgical tables that accessory rails are not overloaded.
Hazards result from incorrect use. Strictly follow instructions for use for your Operating Table system.
Do not reuse device if there are obvious signs of damage or functional issues. Consult manufacturer before reusing.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
IFU-800-0338 REV 3.07
Basic UDI-DI: 081001460F0041DW
Latest Revision: 2022-01
eIFU Language Versions
To download and print the Instructions for Use, please click here.
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free ( 888 ) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands