Download IFU pdf
View/Download Available Translations
Shoulder Chair Dolly 800-0074
Intended use is for storage of SchureMed's shoulder chair. The intended users of this device are medical professionals within hospitals and surgery centers.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Place Shoulder Chair onto mounting blocks (as shown)
- Secure head section with hook & loop fastener strap
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 27”+/- 0.5” (69 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 12”+/- 0.5” (31 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Height: 39”+/- 0.5” (97 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Device Weight: 28 +/- 0.5 lbs. (12.7 +/- .22 kg)
- Fully Assembled
Shoulder Chair Dolly is a storage cart used to store shoulder chair components.
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- CE marked medical device according to MDR (EU) 2017/745
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between-4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Be absolutely sure to follow Instructions for Use when operating dolly.
Do not reuse device if there are obvious signs of damage or functional issues. Consult manufacturer before reusing.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
Spray and wipe clean with hospital-approved disinfectant. No sterilization.
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
IFU-800-0074 REV 3.06
Basic UDI-DI: 081001460F0006DU
Latest Revision: 2022-01
eIFU Language Versions
To download and print the Instructions for Use, please click here.
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free ( 888 ) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands