SHOULDER CHAIR DOLLY 800-0074
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided for in the relevant copyright laws.
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Emergo Europe Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
- Place Shoulder Chair onto mounting blocks as shown
- Secure head section with velcro strap
Intended use is for storage of SchureMed's shoulder chair.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 27” +/- 0.5”
- Width: 12” +/- 0.5”
- Height: 39” +/- 0.5”
- Device Weight: 28 +/- 0.5 lbs
- Fully Assembled
SHOULDER CHAIR DOLLY is a storage cart used to store shoulder chair
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4 °F to +86 °F
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
WARNING! Maximum load should not exceed appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 500 lbs. Use care with low-maximum load capacity surgical tables that accessory rails are not overloaded. Strictly follow instructions for use for your Operating Table system.
WARNING! Hazards result from incorrect use. Strictly follow instructions for use with your Operating Table system.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
Spray and wipe clean with hospital-approved disinfectant. No sterilization.
IFU-800-0074 Rev. 3.00