Download IFU pdf
IFU LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS
Dansk oversættelse - Danish
Nederlandse vertaling - Dutch
Suomenkielinen käännösv - Finnish
Traduction française - French
Deutsche Übersetzung - German
Ελληνικ? μετ?φραση - Greek
Traduzione italiana - Italian
Norsk oversettelse - Norwegian
Polskie tlumaczenie - Polish
Tradução portuguesa - Portuguese
Traducere româna - Romanian
Traducción Española - Spanish
Svensk översättning - Swedish
Türkçe Çeviri - Turkish
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided for in the relevant copyright laws.
CamLoc Rail Clamp 800-0271
CamLoc Rail Clamp, Large 800-0271-L
CamLoc Rail Clamp (DEN) 800-0271-DEN
CamLoc Rail Clamp (EU) 800-0271-EU
CamLoc Rail Clamp (JPN) 800-0271-JPN
CamLoc Rail Clamp (UK) 800-0271-UK
CamLoc Rail Clamp (SWISS) 800-0271-SWISS
Device Initial Release: 7/31/2012
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free ( 888 ) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
- Choose Standard clamp (800-0271) to use with 1-2 drapes or Large clamp (800-0271-L) to use with 3-5 drapes
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 500 lb. (227 kg) proportional patient load (6’4” (193 cm) tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- CE marked medical device according to MDR (EU) 2017/745
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Place clamp onto rail (as shown). Can be used with 1-2 drapes only.
CamLoc locks to rail from the bottom. Clamp cannot be attached where there is a notch on side rail–it will not be secured or locked.
Lock clamp by turning stainless steel ball clockwise or counterclockwise (as shown).
Inset accessory (as shown).
Lock accessory by turning star knob to clockwise (as shown).
Intended use for CamLoc Rail Clamp is to hold accessories to surgical table.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 4 3/4” +/- 0.5” (12 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 5” +/- 0.5” (13 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Depth: 2 1/4” +/- 0.5” (6 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Device Weight: 2.0 +/- 0.5 lbs. (.9 kg +/- .22 kg)
- Attaches to rail of surgical table at any point on rail
- Single-person installation
CamLoc Rail Clamp is a surgical table clamp that attaches to side rails of any table.
See side rail dimensions below:
US: 0.374” x 1.122” (9.5 mm x 28.5 mm) PN# 800-0271
Denyer: 0.236” x 1.496” (6 mm x 38 mm) PN# 800-0271-DEN
Europe: 0.394” x 0.984” (10 mm x 25 mm ) PN# 800-0271-EU
Eschmann (UK): 0.236” x 1.260” (6 mm x 32 mm) PN# 800-0271-UK
Japan: 0.354” x 1.260” (9 mm x 32 mm ) PN# 800-0271-JPN
Swiss: 0.394” x 1.181” (10 mm x 30 mm ) PN# 800-0271-SWISS
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
PRODUCT USE WARNINGS
Maximum load should not exceed appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 500 lbs. (227 kg). Use care with low-maximum load capacity surgical tables that accessory rails are not overloaded.
Recommended cleaning products: (All solutions should be used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions)
Clean CamLoc Rail Clamp thoroughly before using & sterilization and after each use.
- Enzymatic neutral pH detergent solution
- (Enzymatic cleaners are compatible with metal devices/instruments and are preferred)
- Non-enzyme, hydrogen peroxide based solution
- Coverage Plus NPD One Step Cleaner, Disinfectant & Deodorizer Concentrate
- Scrub each piece with a soft, plastic scrub brush and a recommended cleaning solution (see above)
- Rinse all parts thoroughly to remove any chemical residue
- Wipe each part completely dry with a clean, lint-free cloth
- Put through washer/decontaminator according to manufacturer’s instruction (Select cycle that does not included lubrication)
- Prepare for sterilization (device must be cleaned before sterilization)
- See sterilization instructions below
*Based on information provided by the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HICPAC), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) and the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Wrap using envelope method or accepted wrap method at your facility.
Exposure Time at 132°C (270°F): 4 minutes
Drying Time: 40 minutes
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
IFU-800-0271 REV 3.04
Basic UDI-DI: 081005737F0018KY
Latest Revision: 7/28/2021
To View Available Translations
Go to schuremed.com, select product, scroll down and click on “Instructions for Use”.