Patient positioning is never compromised nor is the surgeon’s access to the patient with this flexible, surgical fluid containment system that attaches to any general surgical table. Contains fluids during hysteroscopy, cystoscopy, urologic and oncologic surgical procedures. Easy-mount clamps lock this fluid drainage device into place. Clamps are included.
- Flexible drape support provides unobstructed surgeon access to surgical site
- Once compressed by surgeon’s weight during procedure, the support springs back to allow optimal fluid drainage
- Mounts effortlessly to any surgical O.R. table with integral clamps
Disposable Accessories (sold separately)
Uro-Trapper Drain Bags
(800-0098 / 800-0095)
This surgical fluid containment drape is an open mesh filter that allows for rapid drainage. Flexible hose is compatible with all suction systems for accurate fluid measurement. Contains fluids during hysteroscopy, cystoscopy, urologic and oncologic surgical procedures. 10/cs.
- Tube is 64″L x 7/8″D (163 cm x 2 cm) and 20″ (51 cm) compressed
- Durable, not made with natural rubber latex bags
Please note the sterile version is not returnable.