Download IFU pdf
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
Uro-Trapper System 800-0096
Disposable Uro-Trapper Drain Bags
Non-Sterile, 10/cs 800-0095
Sterile, 10/cs 800-0098
Initial Release: 2/15/11
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Become familiar with patient positioning device’s features before use with patient. Always practice on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Step 1: Connect mounting clamp onto side rail as shown repeat Step 1 for opposite side
Step 2: Lock down both sides using locking knobs
Step 3: Insert 800-0095 or 800-0098 hose inside hoop before sliding Drain Bag on
Step 4: Install Drain Bag onto hoop frame as shown below
Step 5: Slide Drain Bag down hoop until cuff reaches table pad as shown.
Step 6: Insert hands into cuff as shown. Tuck top of Drain Bag under patients buttocks. Ensure drainage screen is at bottom most part of drain to allow full drainage of fluids.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
Intended use is to hold a drain bag which collects patient’s fluid during a surgical procedure.
- Length: 49” +/- 0.5”
- Width: 5” +/-0.5
- Device Weight: 2 +/- 0.5 lbs.
- Attaches to end of surgical table side rail
- Single-person installation
UROLOGY TRAPPER SYSTEM is used to hold a drain bag that stores fluid from surgical procedures.
Other required products for use:
800-0095 Non-Sterile Uro-Trapper Drain Bags or 800-0098 Sterile Uro-Trapper Drain Bags
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
Item does not hold a patient therefore item does not have any patient weight restrictions.
Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Strictly follow Instructions for Use with your Operating Table system.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Adhere to standards for blood-borne pathogens from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Use recommended protective clothing, gloves, masks and eye protection to clean accessory.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry
Date of Manufacture
Authorized Representative in European Community
Batch Code/Serial Number
IFU-800-0096 REV 3.01