All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
UROLOGY TRAPPER SYSTEM 800-0096
NON-STERILE UROLOGY DRAPE, 10/CS 800-0095
STERILE UROLOGY DRAPE, 10/CS 800-0098
Initial Release: 2/15/11
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergo Europe Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Become familiar with patient positioning device’s features before use with patient. Always practice on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Step 1: Connect the mounting clamp onto the side rail as shown repeat Step 1 for opposite side
Step 2: Lock down both sides using the locking knob drape on
Step 3: Insert 800-0095 or 800-0098 hose inside the hoop before you slide the drape on
Step 4: Install the drape onto the hoop frame as shown below
Step 5: Slide the drape all the way down the hoop until the cuff reaches the table pad as shown.
Step 6: Insert hands into cuff as shown. Tuck the top of the drape under the patients buttocks. Ensure the drainage screen is at the bottom most part of the drain to allow full drainage of fluids.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
The intended use is to hold a drain bag which collects the patient’s fluid during a surgical procedure.
Overview of Components
- Length: 49” +/- 0.5”
- Width: 5” +/-0.5
- Device Weight: 2lbs +/- 0.5 lbs
- Attaches to the end of the side rail of a surgical table
- Single person installation
The UROLOGY TRAPPER SYSTEM is used to hold a drain bag that stores fluid from surgical procedures.
Other required products for use:
Non Sterile Trapper Bags 800-0095
Sterile Trapper Bags 800-0098
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4 °F to +86 °F
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
This item does not hold a patient therefore the item does not have any patient weight restrictions. Be absolutely sure to follow the instructions for use for your Operating Table system.
Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Strictly follow instructions for your Operating Table system.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedure.
Adhere to standards for blood-borne pathogens from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Use recommended protective clothing, gloves, masks and eye protection to clean accessory.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry