Download IFU pdf
View/Download Available Translations
Schure Socket XL 800-0134
Schure Socket XL 800-0134-EU
Schure Socket XL 800-0134-UK
Schure Socket XL 800-0134-DEN
Schure Socket XL 800-0134-JPN
Schure Socket XL 800-0134-SWISS
Intended use is to hold surgical accessories on surgical table. The intended users of this device are medical professionals within hospitals and surgery centers.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Become familiar with patient positioning device’s features before use with patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Fits all standard operating room table side rails 3/8”W x 1-1/8”H (.95 cm x 3 cm). Schure Socket XL accepts any round mounting posts up to 5/8” (1.6 cm) in diameter and rectangular mounting posts up to 1” x 3/8” (2.5 cm x .95 cm).
Attaching Clamp to Surgical Table
Detaching Clamp from Surgical Table
- Attach Schure Socket XL to surgical table side rail with logo sticker side up
- Place round or flat post in mounting hole
- To tighten post, turn handle clockwise until locked
- Turn handle counterclockwise until post loosens
- Remove post from socket
- Detach from rail
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 4” +/- 0.5” (10 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 2.25” +/- 0.5” (6 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Depth: 2.25” +/- 0.5” (6 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Device Weight: 1.5 +/- 0.5 lbs. (.68 kg +/- .22 kg)
- Attaches to surgical table rail at any point on rail
- Single-person installation
- Twist lock/release handle
Schure Socket XL is a surgical table clamp that attaches to side rails of any table.
See side rail dimensions below:
US: 0.374” x 1.122” (9.5 mm x 28.5 mm) PN# 800-0134
Denyer: 0.236” x 1.496” (6 mm x 38 mm) PN# 800-0134-DEN
Europe: 0.394” x 0.984” (10 mm x 25 mm ) PN# 800-0134-EU
Eschmann (UK): 0.236” x 1.260” (6 mm x 32 mm) PN# 800-0134-UK
Japan: 0.354” x 1.260” (9 mm x 32 mm ) PN# 800-0134-JPN
Swiss: 0.394” x 1.181” (10 mm x 30 mm ) PN# 800-0134-SWISS
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 800 lb. (363 kg) proportional patient load (6’4” (193 cm) tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- CE marked medical device according to MDR (EU) 2017/745
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between -4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
PRODUCT USE WARNINGS
WARNING! Maximum load should not exceed appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 800 lbs. (363 kg). Use care with low-maximum load capacity surgical tables that accessory rails are not overloaded.
WARNING! Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Strictly follow Instructions for Use for your surgical table system.
Do not reuse device if there are obvious signs of damage or functional issues. Consult manufacturer before reusing.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
IFU-800-0134 REV 3.04
Basic UDI-DI: 081001460F0010DK
Latest Revision: 2022-01
eIFU Language Versions
To download and print the Instructions for Use, please click here.
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free ( 888 ) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands