The Saphenous Vein Harvest Pad holds patient’s legs and supports the upper thigh at the optimal position for assessment and harvest of the saphenous vein during coronary bypass surgery.
- Holds legs externally-rotated and slightly-flexed for minimally-invasive, bridging, or open-harvesting procedures
- Pad measures 33″L x 21″W x 7″H
- The cover is multi-directional stretch cover
- Insides consists of a top layer of conforming foam with a firm, supportive base
- Water-resistant, not made with natural rubber latex cover
- Sealed, watertight seams for easy clean-up