Download IFU pdf
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
Pediatric Stirrup Dolly 800-0074-P
Initial Release: 11/11/2018
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Position stirrup mounting blade as shown. If mounting blade doesn’t face down as shown, squeeze trigger on handle and it will automatically position itself.
- Insert blade completely into blocks mounted on dolly
- Locate left and right stirrup by label on bottom of boot
- Use loop and hook straps provided on dolly to wrap around stirrups and fasten down
Device Dimensions (maximum)
Intended use is to store components of our Great White Pediatric Stirrups.
- Length: 27” +/- 0.5”
- Width: 12” +/- 0.5”
- Height: 38” +/- 0.5”
- Device Weight: 28 +/- 0.5 lbs.
- Fully Assembled
PEDIATRIC STIRRUP DOLLY is a storage cart used to store the components of our Great White Pediatric Stirrups.
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Be absolutely sure to follow Instructions for Use when operating dolly.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
Spray and wipe clean with hospital approved disinfectant. No sterilization.
Date of Manufacture
Authorized Representative in European Community
Batch Code/Serial Number
IFU-800-0074-P REV 3.01