Download IFU pdf
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
Pediatric Stirrup Dolly 800-0074-P
Device Initial Release: 11/11/2018
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free ( 888 ) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000 | Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Position stirrup mounting blade as shown. If mounting blade doesn’t face down as shown, squeeze trigger on handle and it will automatically position itself.
- Insert blade completely into blocks mounted on dolly
- Locate left and right stirrup by label on bottom of boot
- Use hook and loop fastener straps provided on dolly to wrap around stirrups and fasten down
Device Dimensions (maximum)
Intended use is to store components of our Great White Pediatric Stirrups.
- Length: 27” +/- 0.5” (69 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 12” +/- 0.5” (31 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Height: 38” +/- 0.5” (97 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Device Weight: 28 +/- 0.5 lbs. (12.7 +/- .22 kg)
- Fully Assembled
Pediatric Stirrup Dolly is a storage cart used to store the components of our Great White Pediatric Stirrups.
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- CE marked medical device according to MDR (EU) 2017/745
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
PRODUCT USE WARNINGS
Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Be absolutely sure to follow Instructions for Use when operating dolly.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
Spray and wipe clean with hospital approved disinfectant. No sterilization.
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
IFU-800-0074-P REV 3.04
Basic UDI-DI: 081001460F0006DU
Latest Revision: 9/15/2021