All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided for in the relevant copyright laws.
PEDIATRIC STIRRUP DOLLY 800-0074-P
Initial Release: 11/11/2018
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Position the stirrup mounting blade as shown. If the mounting blade doesn’t face down as shown, squeeze the trigger on the handle and it will automatically position itself.
- Insert the blade completely into the blocks mounted on the dolly
- Locate the left and right stirrup by the label on the bottom of the boot
- Use the velcro provided on the dolly to wrap around the stirrup and fasten it down.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
The intended use is to store components of our Great White Pediatric Stirrups.
- Length: 27” +/- 0.5”
- Width: 12” +/- 0.5”
- Height: 38” +/- 0.5”
- Device Weight: 28 +/- 0.5 lbs
- Fully Assembled
Overview of Components
The PEDIATRIC STIRRUP DOLLY is a storage cart used to store the components of our Great White Pediatric Stirrups.
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4 °F to +86 °F
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Be absolutely sure to follow the instructions for use for when operating the dolly.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
Spray and wipe clean with hospital approved disinfectant. No sterilization.