Download IFU pdf
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
Great White Pediatric Lithotomy Stirrups - PUPS 800-0233
Replacement PUPS Boot Pads 508-1295
Great White Pediatric Lithotomy Stirrups - KIDS 800-0234
Replacement KIDS Boot Pads 508-1296
Initial Release: 5/1/2013
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Become familiar with features of patient positioning device before use with patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
(Schure Socket XL shown incorrectly in photo – Schure Socket is correct clamp)
Attaching Great White PUPS and KIDS Pediatric Lithotomy Stirrups to Surgical Table
Adjusting Great White PUPS and KIDS Pediatric Lithotomy Stirrups
- Put Great White PUPS and KIDS Pediatric Lithotomy Stirrups mounting posts into Schure Sockets (sold separately) and turn Schure Socket handles clockwise to tighten.
- Put patient’s legs into boots and fasten with hook and loop fastener straps.
Detaching Great White PUPS and KIDS Pediatric Lithotomy Stirrups from Surgical Table
- Turn boot block handles counterclockwise to loosen and adjust up or down to desired position. Turn boot block handles clockwise to tighten.
- Turn Schure Socket handles counterclockwise to loosen and pull stirrups from sockets.
Intended use is to hold patient’s legs during short or long gynecologic, urological and laparoscopic procedures.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 26.5” +/- 0.5” (67 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 6” +/- 0.5” (15 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Depth: 2.5” +/- 0.5” (6 cm +/- 1 cm) (with pad)
- Device Weight Per Stirrup: 5.25 +/- 0.5 lbs. (2.3 +/- .22 kg)
- Attaches to surgical table rail at any point on rail
- Single-person installation
Great White PUPS and KIDS Pediatric Lithotomy Stirrups are a surgical table accessory that aids in positioning of legs for gynecological, urological and laparoscopic procedures.
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 350 lb. (159 kg) proportional patient load (6'4" (193 cm) tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
PRODUCT USE WARNINGS
Maximum load should not exceed appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 350 lbs. (159 kg). Use care with low-maximum load capacity surgical tables that accessory rails are not overloaded.
Hazards result from incorrect use. Strictly follow Instructions for Use with your Operating Table system.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Adhere to standards for blood-borne pathogens from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Use recommended protective clothing, gloves, masks and eye protection to clean accessory.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry
Date of Manufacture
Authorized Representative in European Community
Batch Code/Serial Number
IFU-800-0233_800-0234 REV 3.00