Download IFU pdf
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided for in the relevant copyright laws.
Multi-Axis Arm Positoner 800-0050
Multi-Axis Pad, 16" x 6" x 2", Concave Deluxe
Initial Release: 8/4/2004
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20
2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Become familiar with the features of patient positioning device before use with a patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Set Up and Use of Multi-Axis Arm Positioner onto Surgical Table
- Attach Schure Socket XL P/N 800-0134 (sold separately) onto side rail
- Insert mounting post into Schure Socket XL
- Turn handle clockwise to loosely tighten Schure Socket XL
- Loosen Positioning Handle, move to desired position
- Adjust Schure Socket XL to position in lateral, prone, neuro and park bench positions
- Tighten and lock Positioning Handle and Schure Socket XL
Detaching Multi-Axis Arm Positioner from Surgical Table
- Turn clamp handle counterclockwise to loosen
- Remove from clamp
Multi-Axis Arm Positioner provides support for non-operative arm during surgical procedures.
- Maximum Height: 21” +/- 0.5”
- Minimum Height: 7.5” +/- 0.5”
- Armboard Length: 16” +/- 0.5”
- Armboard Width: 6” +/- 0.5”
- Maximum Pad Depth: 2.25" +/- 0.5”
- Middle of Pad Depth: 1.5" +/- 0.5”
- Net weight: 5.1 lbs. +/- 0.5 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 8.2 lbs. +/- 0.5 lbs.
- Single-person installation
MULTI-AXIS ARM POSITONER is a surgical table accessory providing support for non-operative arm during surgical procedures. Device attaches to surgical table rail with clamp, and used in seated, lateral, prone, neuro and park bench positions. Unique pivoting design allows for infinite positioning.
508-0108 Multi-Axis Pad, 16" x 6" x 2, Concave Deluxe
Other required products for use:
800-0134 Schure Socket XL (sold separately)
US: 0.374” x 1.122” (9.5 mm x 28.5 mm) PN# 800-0134
Denyer: 0.236” x 1.496” (6 mm x 38 mm) PN# 800-0134-DEN
Europe: 0.394” x 0.984” (10 mm x 25 mm ) PN# 800-0134-EU
Eschmann (UK): 0.236” x 1.260” (6 mm x 32 mm) PN# 800-0134-UK
Japan: 0.354” x 1.260” (9 mm x 32 mm ) PN# 800-0134-JPN
Swiss: 0.394” x 1.181” (10 mm x 30 mm ) PN# 800-0134-SWISS
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 500 lb. proportional patient load (6'4" tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
Maximum load should not exceed appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 500 lbs. Use care with low-maximum load capacity surgical tables that accessory rails are not overloaded.
Hazards result from incorrect use. Strictly follow Instructions for Use with your Operating Table system.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedure.
Adhere to standards for blood-borne pathogens from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Use recommended protective clothing, gloves, masks and eye protection to clean accessory.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry
Date of Manufacture
Authorized Representative in European Community
Batch Code/Serial Number
IFU-800-0050 REV 3.04