Download IFU pdf
Disposable Head & Chin Strap Positioners 800-0369
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
(888) 724-8763 | Ph
(781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Become familiar with features of patient positioning device before use with patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
- Place patient on surgical table/shoulder chair in supine position
- Once patient is intubated, hold patient’s head and neck, raise shoulder chair up so patient is in Fowler (sitting) position
- Loosen ball joint - adjust head positioner around patient’s head making sure patient’s ears are uncovered - tighten ball joint
- Hold head positioner flaps along side of patient’s head, placing Forehead Strap across forehead as shown. Attach securely and avoid covering patient’s eyebrows.
- Center Chin Strap over chin, secure strap to one side of head positioner. Making sure head is properly positioned, secure strap’s other end to opposite side of head positioner.
NOTE: Head should be securely positioned. If not, make straps a little tighter.
Intended use is to hold the patient’s head during operative procedure.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 21” +/- 0.5” (Head)
- Length: 22” +/-0.5” (Chin)
- Width: 2” +/-0.5 (Both Head and Chin)
- Device Weight: 0.066 lbs. +/- 0.02 lbs.
- Attaches to head section of SchureMed Shoulder Chairs
- Single-person installation
HEAD AND CHIN STRAP POSITIONER holds a patient’s head securely during operative procedure.
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F
SINGLE PATIENT USE—Please dispose after each use
Date of Manufacture
Authorized Representative in European Community
Batch Code/Serial Number
Single Patient Use
IFU-800-0369 REV 3.04