Download IFU pdf
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
Disposable Face Masks 800-0164
Initial Release: 4/16/2010
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergo Europe Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Become familiar with patient positioning device’s features before use with patient. Always practice on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
- Place patient on surgical table/shoulder chair in supine position
- After intubating patient, while holding patient’s head and neck - raise shoulder chair up, so patient is in Fowler (sitting) position
- Loosen ball joint and adjust head positioner around patient’s head. Make sure patient’s ears are uncovered. Then tighten ball joint.
- Holding head positioner flaps along side patient’s head, place face mask over face as shown - making sure eyes, nose and mouth are uncovered
- Affix top and bottom velcro straps of mask on one side to head positioner. Then affix other side as shown - making sure facemask is centered over face.
NOTE: Head should be securely positioned. If not, make straps a little tighter.
Intended use is to hold patient’s head during operative procedure.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 29” +/- 0.5” (Strap), 9” +/-0.5” (Face Mask)
- Width: 13.5” +/-0.5”
- Depth: 1” +/-0.5”
- Device Weight: 0.25 +/- 0.5 lbs
- Attaches to head section of SchureMed Shoulder Chairs
- Single-person installation
DISPOSABLE FACE MASK securely holds a patient’s head during operative procedure. Straps are soft and pliable to attach to head frame.
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F
SINGLE PATIENT USE—Please dispose after each use
Date of Manufacture
Authorized Representative in European Community
Batch Code/Serial Number
IFU-800-0164 REV 3.03