All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided for in the relevant copyright laws.
ARTHROSCOPIC LEG HOLDER 800-0023
Initial Release: 2/02/2005
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe Prinsessegracht 20
2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
Instructions for Use
Attaching Arthroscopic Leg Holder to the Table
Become familiar with the features of patient positioning device before use with a patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
- Place 5/8” mounting post into Schure Socket XL P/N 800-0134 (sold separately) on either side of the table. Turn the handle clockwise to tighten.
- To adjust braces undo Velcro straps. Pull spring loaded pins up and slide braces along support bar to desired position. Release spring loaded pins and braces will lock into place.
- Open braces with the pad directly over support bar. Place the patient’s leg on the pad, slide braces right or left for perfect positioning. Slip Velcro strap through loop and pull back, close the leg holder.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
The intended use is to hold the leg and immobilize the thigh during surgery.
Overview of Components
- Length: 4 3/4” +/- 0.5”
- Width: 5” +/- 0.5”
- Depth: 2 1/4” +/- 0.5”
- Device Weight: 2.0 +/- 0.5 lbs
- Attaches to the rail of an operating room table at any point on the rail
- Single person installation
The ARTHROSCOPIC LEG HOLDER is an operating room table accessory used in arthroscopic surgery. A Schure Socket XL (sold separately) is required to attach the arthroscopic leg holder to the operating room table.
See side rail dimensions below:
US: 0.374” X 1.122” (9.5 mm x 28.5 mm) PN# 800-0134
Denyer: 0.236” x 1.496” (6 mm x 38 mm) PN# 800-0134-DEN
Europe: 0.394” x 0.984” (10 mm x 25 mm) PN # 800-0134-EU
Eschmann (UK): 0.236” x 1.260” (6 mm x 32 mm) PN# 800-0134-UK
Japan: 0.354” x 1.260” (9 mm x 32 mm ) PN# 800-0134-JPN
Swiss: 0.394” x 1.118” (10 mm x 30 mm) PN# 800-0134-SWISS
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 500 lb proportional patient load (6'4" tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4 °F to +86 °F
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
The maximum load placed on the product may not exceed the appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 500 lbs. Restrictions result from the permissible overall load, among other things, of accessory rails when using operating tables with a low maximum load capacity. Be absolutely sure to follow the instructions for use for your Operating Table system.
Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Be absolutely sure to follow the instructions for use for your Operating Table system.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedure.
Adhere to standards for blood-borne pathogens from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Use recommended protective clothing, gloves, masks and eye protection to clean accessory.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry