All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided for in the relevant copyright laws.
ANESTHESIA SCREEN 800-0016
Initial Release: 3/15/2015
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Emergo Europe Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
Become familiar with the features of patient positioning device before use with a patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Attaching to the Side Rail
Detaching from the Side Rail
- Snap clamp on rail. Insert the mounting post into the socket and lock into position by turning the handle clockwise.
- Adjust the screen to desired height. It is adjusts from 15” to 33”. Lock in desired position by turning the height adjustable lock handle clockwise.
- Unlock the clamp by turning the handle counterclockwise and remove the mounting post from the socket
The intended use is to aid the anesthesiologist in viewing the patient during surgery.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
Overview of Components
- Length: 23.00” +/- 0.5”
- Height: 35 3/8” +/- 0.5”
- Depth: 1 3/4”+/- 0.5”
- Device Weight: 3.00 +/- 0.5 lbs
- Attaches to the rail of an O.R. table at any point on the rail
- Single person installation
The ANESTHESIA SCREEN is an O.R. table accessory that aids the anesthesiologist in viewing the patient during surgery.
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 500 lb proportional patient load (6'4" tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4 °F to +86 °F
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
The maximum load placed on the product may not exceed the appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 500 lbs. Restrictions result from the permissible overall load, among other things, of accessory rails when using operating tables with a low maximum load capacity. Be absolutely sure to follow the instructions for use for your Operating Table system.
Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Be absolutely sure to follow the instructions for use for your Operating Table system.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedure.
Adhere to standards for blood-borne pathogens from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Use recommended protective clothing, gloves, masks and eye protection to clean accessory.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry