Download IFU pdf
Anesthesia Screen 800-0016
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Intended use is to aid anesthesiologist in viewing patient during surgery. The intended users of this device are medical professionals within hospitals and surgery centers.
Become familiar with the features of patient positioning device before use with a patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Attaching to Side Rail
Detaching from Side Rail
- Attach Schure Socket XL (sold separately) on rail. Insert mounting post into socket and lock into position by turning handle clockwise.
- Adjust screen to desired height. It is adjusts from 15” to 33” (38 cm x 84 cm). Lock in desired position by turning height adjustable lock handle clockwise.
- Unlock clamp by turning handle counterclockwise and remove mounting post from socket
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 23” +/- 0.5” (58 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Height: 35 3/8” +/- 0.5” (90 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Depth: 1 3/4”+/- 0.5” (4 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Device Weight: 3 +/- 0.5 lbs. (1.3 +/- .22 kg)
- Attaches to rail of surgical table at any point on rail
- Single-person installation
Anesthesia Screen is a surgical table accessory that aids anesthesiologist in viewing patient during surgery.
Required product for use: 800-0134 Schure Socket XL (sold separately)
US: 0.374” x 1.122” (9.5 mm x 28.5 mm) PN# 800-0134
Denyer: 0.236” x 1.496” (6 mm x 38 mm) PN# 800-0134-DEN
Europe: 0.394” x 0.984” (10 mm x 25 mm ) PN# 800-0134-EU
Eschmann (UK): 0.236” x 1.260” (6 mm x 32 mm) PN# 800-0134-UK
Japan: 0.354” x 1.260” (9 mm x 32 mm ) PN# 800-0134-JPN
Swiss: 0.394” x 1.181” (10 mm x 30 mm ) PN# 800-0134-SWISS
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- CE marked medical device according to MDR (EU) 2017/745
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between -4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Adhere to standards for blood-borne pathogens from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Use recommended protective clothing, gloves, masks and eye protection to clean accessory.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
Do not reuse device if there are obvious signs of damage or functional issues. Consult manufacturer before reusing.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
IFU-800-0016 REV 3.05
Basic UDI-DI: 081005737F0043KX
Latest Revision: 2022-01
eIFU Language Versions
To download and print the Instructions for Use, please click here.
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free ( 888 ) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands