All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
SCHURE SPINE FRAME DOLLY 800-0074-SF
Initial Release: 6/12/2012
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
*Please read entire manual before using the Frame and Dolly.
Step 1. When placing the Frame onto the dolly, have the buttons facing up and close together as shown.
Step 2. Place Spine Frame onto dolly (as shown) and slide all the way back until the plastic of the frame aligns with the back of the dolly blocks.
Step 3. Loop the Velcro straps around the Dolly and fasten them onto the frame.
*Your Spine Frame is now secured to the dolly and ready to go*
Device Dimensions (maximum)
The intended use is to store components of our Schure Spine Frame.
- Length: 27” +/- 0.5”
- Width: 12” +/- 0.5”
- Height: 39” +/- 0.5”
- Device Weight: 28 +/- 0.5 lbs
- Fully Assembled
Overview of Components
The SCHURE SPINE FRAME DOLLY is a storage cart used to store the components of our Schure Spine Frame.
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 500 lb proportional patient load (6'4" tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4 °F to +86 °F
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
Product should not exceed maximum load 500 lb. patient. Restrictions result from the permissible overall load, among other things, of accessory rails when using operating tables with a low maximum load capacity. Strictly follow instructions for your Operating Table system.
Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Strictly follow instructions for your Operating Table system.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
Spray and wipe clean with hospital approved disinfectant. No sterilization.