Download IFU pdf
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
Schure Spine Frame Dolly 800-0074-SF
Device Initial Release: 6/12/2012
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free ( 888 ) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000 | Fax (781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
*Please read entire manual before using the Frame and Dolly.
Step 1. When placing Spine Frame onto Dolly, have the buttons facing up and close together as shown.
Step 2. Place Spine Frame onto Dolly (as shown) and slide all the way back until plastic of frame aligns with back of Dolly blocks.
Step 3. Loop velcro straps around Dolly and fasten them onto frame.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
Intended use is to store components of our Schure Spine Frame.
- Length: 27” +/- 0.5” (69 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 12” +/- 0.5” (31 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Height: 38” +/- 0.5” (97 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Device Weight: 28 +/- 0.5 lbs. (12.7 +/- .22 kg)
- Fully Assembled
Schure Spine Frame Dolly is a storage cart used to store components of our Schure Spine Frame.
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- CE marked medical device according to MDR (EU) 2017/745
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
PRODUCT USE WARNINGS
Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Be absolutely sure to follow Instructions for Use for when operating Dolly.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
Spray and wipe clean with hospital approved disinfectant. No sterilization.
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
IFU-800-0074-SF REV 3.05
Basic UDI-DI: 081001460F0006DU
Latest Revision: 9/15/2021