Download IFU pdf
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
Schure Slide XL, Flexible 800-0072
Initial Release: 12/29/2011
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000 | Fax (781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Clean Sheet Transfer
Become familiar with the features of patient positioning device before use with a patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Soiled Sheets Transfer
- Lock stretcher against procedure table, gently pull draw sheet up, tilting patient up on side. Position Schure Slide under draw sheet, then lower patient down
- Using draw sheet, steadily slide patient over Schure Slide to transfer table
- Gently remove Schure Slide from beneath patient
- Lock stretcher against procedure table, take a clean draw sheet and wrap it around Schure Slide covering 3/4 of slide bottom
- Gently tilt patient up on side, leaving soiled sheets down. Position Schure Slide and clean draw sheet beneath patient, directly under torso
- Medic #1 pulls draw sheet, white Medic #2 pushes patient, sliding patient over Schure Slide onto transfer table
- Remove Schure Slide from beneath patient
- Spray and wipe clean with hospital approved disinfectant
Intended use if for personnel to effortlessly slide patient from one gurney or table to another, eliminating risk of back injury while increasing patient comfort dramatically.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 33” +/- 0.5” (84 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 22” +/- 0.5” (56 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Depth: 1/16” +/- 0.5” (.16 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Device Weight: 1 +/- 0.5 lbs. (.45 +/- .22 kg)
Schure Slides enables personnel to easily slide patient from one bed to another.
Other required products for use: N/A
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
WARNING! Hazard resulting from incorrect use.
Date of Manufacture
Authorized Representative in European Community
Batch Code/Serial Number
IFU-800-0072 REV 3.01.pdf