All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided for in the relevant copyright laws.
SCHURE SLIDE XL, FLEXIBLE, 33"L x 22"W x 1/16" 800-0072
Initial Release: 12/29/2011
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000 | Fax (781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergo Europe Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Clean Sheet Transfer
Product Use Warnings
WARNING! Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Be absolutely sure to follow the instructions for use for your Operating Table system.
Become familiar with the features of patient positioning device before use with a patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Soiled Sheets Transfer
- Lock stretcher against procedure table, gently pull draw sheet up, tilting the patient up on the patient side. Position the Schure Slide under the draw sheet, then lower the patient down
- Using the draw sheet, steadily slide the patient over the Schure Slide to transfer table
- Gently remove the Schure Slide from beneath the patient
- Lock stretcher against procedure table, take a clean draw sheet and wrap it around the Schure Slide covering 3/4 of the bottom side of the slide
- Gently tilt the patient up on the patient side, leaving the soiled sheets down. Position the Schure Slide and clean draw sheet beneath the patient, directly under torso
- Medic #1 pulls draw sheet, white Medic #2 pushed patient, sliding the patient over the Schure Slide onto the transfer table
- Remove the Schure Slide from beneath the patient
- Spray and wipe clean with hospital approved disinfectant
The intended use if for personnel to effortlessly slide the patient from one gurney or table to another, eliminating the risk of back injury while increasing patient comfort dramatically.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
Overview of Components
- Length: 33” +/- 0.05”
- Width: 22” +/- 0.05”
- Depth: 1/16” +/- 0.05”
- Device Weight: 1 lb +/- 0.5 lbs
- Single person installation
The Schure Slides enables personnel to easily slide the patient from one bed to another.
Other required products for use: N/A
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4 °F to +86°F
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements