The Full-Size Schure Slide enables hospital and operating room personnel to easily slide patient from one bed to another. Each shifter slides easily on the bed sheet or stretcher pad because of its slippery, high-density polyethylene material. The rigid slide bridges the gap between uneven surfaces. Unique design has ten hand holes for easy insertion and removal of slide. Every recovery room or emergency room should have one.
Important! Please note that the Schure Slides are made for sliding a patient from one surface to another and are not constructed to support patient weight.
- Non-disposable, no need to waste red bags
- Radiolucent and not made with natural rubber latex
- Reduce back injuries and increase patient comfort
- Speed-up turnover time – hang Schure Slide in every O.R.
- Won’t stain – spray and wipe clean
- 72"L x 22"W x 3/16" (183cm x 56cm x .5cm)