Download IFU pdf
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
Schure Slide, Full Size 800-0069
Device Initial Release: 12/29/2011
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free ( 888 ) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000 | Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Clean Sheet Transfer
Become familiar with the features of patient positioning device before use with a patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Soiled Sheets Transfer
- Lock stretcher against procedure table, gently pull draw sheet up, tilting patient up on side. Position Schure Slide under draw sheet, then lower patient down
- Using draw sheet, steadily slide patient over Schure Slide to transfer table
- Gently remove Schure Slide from beneath patient
- Lock stretcher against procedure table, take a clean draw sheet and wrap it around Schure Slide covering 3/4 of slide bottom
- Gently tilt patient up on side, leaving soiled sheets down. Position Schure Slide and clean draw sheet beneath patient, directly under torso
- Medic #1 pulls draw sheet, white Medic #2 pushes patient, sliding patient over Schure Slide onto transfer table
- Remove Schure Slide from beneath patient
- Spray and wipe clean with hospital approved disinfectant
Intended use if for personnel to effortlessly slide patient from one gurney or table to another, eliminating risk of back injury while increasing patient comfort dramatically.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 72” +/- 0.5” (183 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 22” +/- 0.5” (56 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Thickness: 3/16” +/- 0.5” (.48 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Device Weight: 9 +/- 0.5 lbs. (4 +/- .22 kg)
Schure Slide enables personnel to easily slide patient from one bed to another.
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- CE marked medical device according to MDR (EU) 2017/745
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
PRODUCT USE WARNINGS
WARNING! Hazard resulting from incorrect use.
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
IFU-800-0069 REV 3.02
Basic UDI-DI: 081001460F0045E6
Latest Revision: 9/15/2021