Download IFU pdf
Schure Slide FTS, Short 800-0352
Schure Slide FTS, Long 800-0353
Intended use is to effortlessly slide patient from one gurney or table to another, eliminating risk of back injury to personnel while increasing patient comfort dramatically. The intended users of this device are medical professionals within hospitals and surgery centers.
- Product not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- CE marked medical device according to MDR (EU) 2017/745
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between -4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
Schure Slide FTS (Flexible Track System), Long and Short, with conveyor belt mechanics allow for a safe and smooth transfer of your patients with just a slight push. No lifting is required reducing strain on the back, neck and shoulders while the flexible core allows for comfortable patient transference. Choice of Short or Long model provides for easy transfer and storage. The Schure Slide FTS includes carry handles for easy transport.
Become familiar with the features of patient positioning device before use with a patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Clean Sheet Transfer
- Lock stretcher against procedure table, tilting patient up on side, place Schure Slide FTS under patient and then lower patient down
- Steadily slide patient over Schure Slide FTS to transfer table
- Gently remove Schure Slide FTS from beneath patient
Soiled Sheets Transfer
- Lock stretcher against procedure table, take a clean draw sheet and wrap it around Schure Slide covering three quarters of slide bottom
- Gently tilt patient up on side, leaving soiled sheets down. Position Schure Slide and clean draw sheet beneath patient, directly under torso
- Medic #1 pulls draw sheet, white Medic #2 pushes patient, sliding patient over Schure Slide onto transfer table
- Remove Schure Slide from beneath patient
- Spray and wipe clean with hospital approved disinfectant
Schure Slide FTS, Short
Device Dimensions (maximum)
Schure Slide FTS, Long
- Length: 36” +/- 0.5” (91 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 20” +/- 0.5” (51 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Depth: .5” +/- 0.5” (1 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Device Weight: 3.6 +/- 0.5 lbs. (1.6 +/- .22 kg)
- Length: 68” +/- 0.5” (173 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 16” +/- 0.5” (41 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Depth: .5” +/- 0.5” (1 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Device Weight: 5.2 +/- 0.5 lbs. (2.3 +/- .22 kg)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
PRODUCT USE WARNINGS
WARNING! Hazard resulting from incorrect use.
Do not reuse device if there are obvious signs of damage or functional issues. Consult manufacturer before reusing.
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
IFU-800-0352_0353 REV 3.00
Basic UDI-DI: 081001460F0045E6 (800-0352)
Basic UDI-DI: 081001460F0045E6 (800-0353)
Latest Revision: 2022-01
eIFU Language Versions
To download and print the Instructions for Use, please click here.
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free ( 888 ) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands