Download IFU pdf
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided for in relevant copyright laws.
Minor Procedure Table, Phenolic 800-0026-MI-P
Minor Procedure Table, Carbon Fiber 800-0026-MI-CF
Minor Procedure Table Deluxe Pad 508-0072
Initial Release: 1/25/2012
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free ( 888 ) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000 | Fax (781) 982-7001 | email@example.com
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Become familiar with patient positioning device’s features before use with patient. Always practice on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Attach clamps (sold separately) to side rail and place them approximately 1' (31 cm) apart (as shown)
- Insert mounting rods into clamps (as shown)
- Adjust procedure table so that it is level with surgical table pad. Secure table to accessory rail using the Locking Knobs of the clamps (as shown)
- Includes 1" (3 cm) pressure management pad
- Clamps sold separately
Device Dimensions (maximum)
Its function is to provide a stable platform for all arm and hand surgeries.
- Patient Weight Capacity: 600 lbs. (272 kg) patient, 20 lbs. (9 kg) @ far end of table, 41 lbs. (18.5 kg) in center of table
- Length: 30” +/- 0.5” (76 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 15” +/- 0.5” (38 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Maximum Raised Height: 3.5" +/- 0.5” (9 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Phenolic Depth: .375" +/- 0.5” (.95 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Carbon Fiber Depth: .25” +/- 0.5” (.64 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Phenolic: Device Weight: 10 +/- 0.5 lbs. (4.5 +/- .22 kg)
- Carbon Fiber: Device Weight: 9 +/ 0.5 lbs. (4 +/- .22 kg)
- Hand Table Mounting Post: 6”L (15 cm)
- Attaches to rail of surgical table at any point on rail
- Single-person installation
Minor Procedure Tables, Phenolic or Carbon Fiber, are surgical table extensions that attach to all rails.
Replacement Pad: 508-0072 Minor Procedure Table Deluxe Pad
Two Clamps Required: Choose Universal Clamp for US or Deluxe Rail Clamp for Outside US
US – Universal Rail Clamp
Outside US – Deluxe Rail Clamp
- US: 0.374” x 1.122” (9.5 mm x 28.5 mm) PN# 800-0085
- Denyer: 0.236” x 1.496” (6 mm x 38 mm) PN# 800-0248-DEN
- Europe: 0.394” x 0.984” (10 mm x 25 mm ) PN# 800-0248-EU
- Eschmann (UK): 0.236” x 1.260” (6 mm x 32 mm) PN# 800-0248-UK
- Japan: 0.354” x 1.260” (9 mm x 32 mm ) PN# 800-0248-JPN
- Swiss: 0.394” x 1.181” (10 mm x 30 mm ) PN# 800-0248-SWISS
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 600 lb. (272 kg) proportional patient load (6'4" (193 cm) tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
WARNING! Maximum load should not exceed appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 600 lbs. (272 kg). Use care with low-maximum load capacity surgical tables that accessory rails are not overloaded.
Hazard resulting from incorrect use. Strictly follow Instructions for Use with your Operating Table system.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Adhere to standards for blood-borne pathogens from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Use recommended protective clothing, gloves, masks and eye protection to clean accessory.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
IFU-800-0026-MI-P-CF REV 3.02