The Ortho BioMetrix (KRS) Knee Arthroscopy System is an innovative advancement in patient positioning for Knee Arthroscopy Procedures. The unique lightweight design conforms to patients legs of all sizes, while providing safe and secure positioning that allows for full access of the knee joint from all angles. Inflatable and disposable air bladders assure conformity to any patient leg.
The Ortho BioMetrix KRS is easy to use with an integrated side rail clamp. It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 1.5 lbs. Set up and breakdown are achieved in mere minutes!
Made from polycarbonate materials, the KRS is a strong and long lasting device that can be cleaned with any hospital grade disinfectant. If High Level Disinfection is desired, the KRS can be disinfected with an approved Glutaraldehyde or similar solution.
Sterilization can also be achieved through the standard Autoclave Process using steam sterilization.
- Easy to set-up and use
- Total access to knee joint, allowing manipulation and stress of joint during procedure
- Increased Access allows surgeon to perform surgery while sitting, lessening fatigue
- Total weight 1.5 lbs.
- Enhanced efficacy, safety & comfort
- Facilitates sterile draping
- Promotes adjust-ability & control
- Provides support for Distal Thigh
- Simple to remove for additional procedures
Click here for Replacement Clamps & Brackets
and Replacement Air Bladders.