Download IFU pdf
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
Deluxe Rail Clamp 800-0248
Deluxe Rail Clamp (EU) 800-0248-EU
Deluxe Rail Clamp (UK) 800-0248-UK
Deluxe Rail Clamp (DEN) 800-0248-DEN
Deluxe Rail Clamp (JPN) 800-0248-JPN
Deluxe Rail Clamp (SWISS) 800-0248-SWISS
Device Initial Release: 12/20/2012
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free ( 888 ) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Become familiar with patient positioning device’s features before use with patient. Always practice on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Deluxe Rail Clamp attaches anywhere along surgical table side rail. It accepts both 5/8” (1.6 cm) diameter round mounting posts and 1” x 3/8” (2.5 cm x .95 cm) flat bar mounting posts. Holds accessories in vertical or horizontal position.
Attaching to Side Rail
Detaching from Side Rail
- Attach clamp on rail
- Place mounting post into mounting hole
- Turn clamp handle clockwise to lock securely
- Turn clamp handle counter-clockwise to unlock and remove from rail
Intended use is to hold surgical accessories on a surgical table.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 3” +/- 0.5” (8 cm +/- 1 cm) (Handle Collapsed)
- Width: 2” +/- 0.5” (5 cm +/- 1 cm) (Handle Extended)
- Depth: 4”+/- 0.5” (10 cm +/- 1 cm) (with rail handle)
- Device Weight: 1 +/- 0.5 lbs. (.45 kg +/- .22 kg)
- Attaches to rail of surgical table at any point on rail
- Single-person installation
- Holds accessory equipment up to 1 x 3/8” (2.5 cm x .95 cm) flat mounting post and round mounting posts up to 5/8” (1.6 cm)
Deluxe Rail Clamp is a surgical table clamp that attaches to surgical table side rails. Its function is to hold surgical accessories on a surgical table.
See side rail dimensions below:
US: 0.374” x 1.122” (9.5 mm x 28.5 mm) PN# 800-0248
Denyer: 0.236” x 1.496” (6 mm x 38 mm) PN# 800-0248-DEN
Europe: 0.394” x 0.984” (10 mm x 25 mm ) PN# 800-0248-EU
Eschmann (UK): 0.236” x 1.260” (6 mm x 32 mm) PN# 800-0248-UK
Japan: 0.354” x 1.260” (9 mm x 32 mm ) PN# 800-0248-JPN
Swiss: 0.394” x 1.181” (10 mm x 30 mm ) PN# 800-0248-SWISS
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 500 lb. (227 kg) proportional patient load (6’4” (193 cm) tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- CE marked medical device according to MDR (EU) 2017/745
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
PRODUCT USE WARNINGS
Maximum load should not exceed appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 500 lbs. (227 kg). Use care with low-maximum load capacity surgical tables that accessory rails are not overloaded. Strictly follow instructions for use for your Operating Table system.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
Adhere to standards for blood-borne pathogens from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Use recommended protective clothing, gloves, masks and eye protection to clean accessory.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
IFU-800-0248 REV 3.04
Basic UDI-DI: 081001460F0051DZ
Latest Revision: 9/15/2021