Download IFU pdf
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
Extra-Wide, Adjustable Height Armboard 800-0017
Extra-Wide, Adjustable Height Armboard (UK) 800-0017-UK
Extra-Wide, Adjustable Height Armboard (JPN) 800-0017-JPN
Extra-Wide, Adjustable Height Armboard (EU) 800-0017-EU
Extra-Wide, Adjustable Height Armboard (DEN) 800-0017-DEN
Extra-Wide, Adjustable Height Armboard (SWISS) 800-0017-SWISS
Pad sold separately: Choose one
Softcare Extra-Wide Armboard Pad 508-0152
Deluxe Extra-Wide Armboard Pad 508-0105
Device Initial Release: 4/16/2007
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free ( 888 ) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 500 lb. (227 kg) proportional patient load (6'4" (193 cm) tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- CE marked medical device according to MDR (EU) 2017/745
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
1. Directional Trigger
2. Release Trigger
3. Adjustment Handle
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Attaching Armboard to Surgical Table
Become familiar with the features of patient positioning device before use with a patient. Always practice use on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
- Attach Armboard anywhere along surgical table side rail.
Detaching Armboard from Surgical Table
- Loosening Adjustment Handle raises or lowers Armboard to desired height - then lock handle
- Pull Directional Trigger, rotate into desired position, release to lock
- Press Release Trigger and lift Armboard from table
Intended use is to hold patient’s arm - range of motion is 180°.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 26.5” +/- 0.5” (67 cm x 1 cm)
- Width: 11” +/- 0.5” (28 cm x 1 cm)
- Depth: 6.5” +/- 0.5” (17 cm x 1 cm) (with pad)
- Device Weight: 9 +/- 0.5 lbs. (4 +/- .22 kg)
- Attaches to rail of surgical table anywhere on rail
- Single-person installation
- Push Release Trigger
Extra-Wide Adjustable Height Armboard is an operating room table extension that will attach to side rails of any table.
See side rail dimensions below:
US: 0.374” x 1.122” (9.5 mm x 28.5 mm) PN# 800-0017
Denyer: 0.236” x 1.496” (6 mm x 38 mm) PN# 800-0017-DEN
Europe: 0.394” x 0.984” (10 mm x 25 mm ) PN# 800-0017-EU
Eschmann (UK): 0.236” x 1.260” (6 mm x 32 mm) PN# 800-0017-UK
Japan: 0.354” x 1.260” (9 mm x 32 mm ) PN# 800-0017-JPN
Swiss: 0.394” x 1.181” (10 mm x 30 mm ) PN# 800-0017-SWISS
Pad sold separately: Choose one
508-0152 Softcare Extra-Wide Armboard Pad or 508-0105 Deluxe Extra-Wide Armboard Pad
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
PRODUCT USE WARNINGS
WARNING! Maximum load should not exceed appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 500 lbs. (227 kg). Use care with low-maximum load capacity surgical tables that accessory rails are not overloaded.
WARNING! Hazards result from incorrect use. Strictly follow Instructions for Use with your Operating Table system.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Adhere to standards for blood-borne pathogens from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Use recommended protective clothing, gloves, masks and eye protection to clean accessory.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
IFU-800-0017 REV 3.05
Basic UDI-DI: 081005737F0016KU
Latest Revision: 7/28/2021