Download IFU pdf
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
Adjustable Foot Board/Table Extension 800-0285
2" Foot Extension Pad 508-1347
Initial Release: 7/31/2013
452 Randolph Street, Abington, MA 02351 USA
Toll Free (888) 724-8763 | Ph (781) 982-7000
Fax (781) 982-7001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergo Europe, Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Attaching Adjustable Foot Board/Table Extension to Surgical Table
Become familiar with patient positioning device’s features before use with patient. Always practice on a nurse, physician or appropriate volunteer prior to using clinically.
Detaching Adjustable Foot Board/Table Extension from Table
- Attach SpringLoc Clamps (sold separately) onto table side rails
- Mount Foot Board into clamps, locking tight by turning mounting clamp handles clockwise
(1-2) Locking Knobs • (3) Mounting Clamp Handle
- To lengthen size of surgical table, mount extension horizontally. Pull both Locking Knobs (1 and 2) and lower until pad is level with surgical table pad.
- To create a foot support when doing reverse Trendelenburg procedures, pull both Locking Knobs and raise extension until it locks into place 90° from the surgical table pad
- Turn handles of clamps counterclockwise to loosen adjustable foot board/table extension
- Lift adjustable foot board/table extension from surgical table - return to storage device
Adjustable Foot Board/Table Extension mounts horizontally as table extension. Also mounts vertically as foot support when using reverse Trendelenburg.
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 24” +/- 0.5” (61 cm +/- 1 cm)
- Width: 18” +/- 0.5” (46 cm +/- 1 cm) (Extended)
- Depth: 10” +/- 0.5” (25 cm +/- 1 cm) (w/Pad)
- Device Weight: 13 +/- 0.5 lbs. (5.8 +/- .22 kg)
- Single-person installation
- Twist lock/Release Handle
Adjustable Foot Board/Table Extension of a surgical table extension or is used as a foot support.
Other required products for use:
800-0338 SpringLoc Clamp (US), 2 each (sold separately)
800-0338-EU SpringLoc Clamp (EU), 2 each (sold separately)
800-0338-JPN SpringLoc Clamp (JPN), 2 each (sold separately)
800-0338-SWISS SpringLoc Clamp (SWISS), 2 each (sold separately)
508-1347 Foot Extension Pad 2" (5 cm), 21.25" x 10" x 2" (54 cm x 25 cm x 5 cm)
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Device supports 500 lb. (227 kg) proportional patient load (6’4” (193 cm) tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- If damaged in shipping, call Customer Service at (888) 724-8763 or (781) 982-7000 to obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For product warranty issues, contact Customer Service.
- No maintenance required beyond proper cleaning
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between –4°F to +86°F (-20°C to 30°C)
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings
Maximum load should not exceed appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 500 lbs. (227 kg). Use care with low-maximum load capacity surgical tables that accessory rails are not overloaded. Strictly follow instructions for use for your Operating Table system.
Hazards result from incorrect use. Strictly follow instructions for use with your Operating Table system.
Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedure.
Adhere to standards for blood-borne pathogens from Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Use recommended protective clothing, gloves, masks and eye protection to clean accessory.
Strictly read/follow manufacturer’s directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures.
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry
Date of Manufacture
Authorized Representative in European Community
Batch Code/Serial Number
IFU-800-0285 REV 3.02